Buy Posts from Travel Page with 115.5k Followers on Tiktok

shoutout from bud... influencer
@bud...
  • Score 1 Shoutcart Score = Calculates influencer’s authenticity of engagement. Ranges from 0(low) to 10(best).
  • Success 100% Success % = Influencer’s ability to post orders. The higher the % the most likely the influencer will not miss your order.
115.5k

Description

Hi guys, 

My TikTok page is aimed at travel enthusiasts and most of my posts are about travel deals, travel products & general travel tips.

I've a number of posts that have reached millions of views with high engagement rate.

My average audience is UK(31%), USA(9%) & Ireland (4%).

54% of my audience is male and the other 46% female.

Currently I post between 10am and 10pm UK time zone.

My best time for posting is between 7-10PM UK time zone.

I understand social media very well,  as I have completed a degree in marketing and been working as a full-time digital marketer for number of years. 

I know how to build a strong community and engage with my followers. 

I hope we can work together to reach our goals!

Demographics

Pricing

About The Seller

Member since
Apr 2022
Last Order
5 days ago

Delivery Within 3 Days

115.5k Follower Audience

100% success

All pricing options

Why Shoutcart

Guaranteed & Secure Payments

All funds are held in Shoutcart until influencers complete your campaign. We make sure influencers adhere to posting policy and that you are satisfied with their work.

Direct Contact

Influencers are directly signed up on Shoutcart. You don't need to deal with ghost influencers and chase DMs, just set up your campaigns and schedule it for publishing!

Shoutcart Score

We check influencers for authenticity of their audience daily. Our proprietary Shoutcart Score ranks influencers based on success and results.