Last updated February 17th, 2016
- How long does it take until my shoutout gets posted?
- After you place an order, it can take upto 72 hours for vendor to publish your shoutout. Generally the shoutouts get published AT or AROUND your preferred time, which you set during checkout process.
- My shoutout got removed ahead of schedule, what can I do?
- If your shoutout gets removed for any reason, you are entitled to get the charges reversed! Contact our support team with your order number and details!
- My shoutout order is pending for a long time
- If the vendor has not posted your shoutout 72 hours after you placed the order, we can refund the fees back to your balance, all you need to do is contact our support team and mention your order number!
- I deposited money into my balance, now I want to withdraw it.
- Unfortunately we do not allow partial refunds, you will need to spend the rest of the funds on other shoutouts. An exception to this rule applies if you want the entire deposit amount refunded and the reason for refund is due to vendor inactivity.
- Can I post links to websites in my order caption?
- As of today, February 1st 2016, Instagram does NOT parse links in image captions, and doesn't have plans to start supporting it any time soon. We recommend you to include your @username in your caption, and putting a link into your bio section instead.
- I noticed an error with my order once it got published, can I rerun it and correct the errors?
- Unfortunately not, once the order gets published, there is no way to reverse it, edit the caption or stop it. You will need to place a new order.
- My caption includes some weird text I did not add.
- That is our tracking code, it must be added to every caption for us to track statistics and verify the status of the shoutout. It is not removable.
- I earned some money and made a withdrawal request. How long until I get my money in my PayPal account?
- We try to process withdrawals within 3 business days, but sometimes it takes longer if you are a new vendor. Payments are made by PayPal.
- I added an instagram account and its status is inactive
- When you edit your account, add a new one or change prices of your listing, it goes back into pending queue. One of our support staff will review it within 3 business days.
- I added my instagram account and its now active, but my score still shows "n/a" or "new"
- The score gets updated once a day automatically, please check in the next 24 hours.
- My account is inactive for more than 7 days
- There are a couple of reasons why your account did not pass our moderation. It is either too small, too new or we currently don't operate in the niche your account is in. Please contact our support with your IG username for specific reason.